1st DNF 100%/ Deleted from May's Netgalley List

1 DNF 100% and deleted of my May Netgalley ARC list
date:5/4/18
rating: DNF 100 %
note: Why or why did I even request this book, ok so it was the cove but even after I started reading it I went back to Goodreads to see what the book synopsis was and it didn't seem to make any sense at all: my message to Netgalley was this: it didn't make any make sense , it seemed to jump from one thing to next, it was also hard to follow what was going on , like the translation of what he was trying to say was lost
title:The Evil Trance
by Mark Dysan
genre: thriller ( at least I think it was to have been)
book synopsis :
A seemingly innocuous adult film grabs the attention of a young lad. But the store owner, who also finds himself drawn to it, pays the price for it, with his life.
Enter Dr Mitra, a man of science. He finds his very basic grounding in science threatened, as uncanny events around him propel him to question what he has learned and held onto so far.
Gopi, his junior, and Shukla, a private detective, hop onto the scene even as Feroz, an inspector, is busy chasing the many suspicious events from the purview of the law. Murky waters must be charted to understand the myriad ramifications of what they have stumbled upon.
And this is no mean adventure. It is, but an Evil Trance