Never ever turst the babysitter

You trust her with your family. Would you trust her with your life?

Mark and Melissa Cain are thrilled to have found Jade, a babysitter who is brilliant with their young children. Having seen her own house burn to the ground, Jade needs them as much as they need her. Moving Jade into the family home can only be a good thing, can’t it?

As Mark works long hours as a police officer and Melissa struggles with running a business, the family become ever more reliant on their babysitter, who is only too happy to help. And as Melissa begins to slip into depression, it’s Jade who is left picking up the pieces.

But Mark soon notices things aren’t quite as they seem. Things at home feel wrong, and as Mark begins to investigate their seemingly perfect sitter, what he discovers shocks him to his core. He’s met Jade before. And now he suspects he might know what she wants …

Mark is in a race against time to protect his family. But what will he find as he goes back to his family home?

My thoughts:
Never trust this babysitter ,ever, she's just plan out crazy , and dangerous. So know you know my thoughts about the babysitter let's know them about the actually story it's self, while it does pull you in and keep you hooked ,so much so that you have to know what's going on , it can at times feel a little slow pace then it spends up then goes back to feeling slow, it's told in the different views of the characters ( Mark, Jade, and Mark's wife plus one other). It does how ever have that thriller type feeling to it , the one that makes you want to stay up all night long just to see what happens next, it also makes you wound about why she's doing the things she doing , to find out who ,you have to read the book with that said I would like to think Netgalley for letting me read and review The Babysitter in change for my honest opinion. Can't wait to see what else this author comes up with.