Like or love DC comics ,then check this out

Daughter of immortals.

Princess Diana longs to prove herself to her legendary warrior sisters. But when the opportunity finally comes, she throws away her chance at glory and breaks Amazon law—risking exile—to save a mortal. Diana will soon learn that she has rescued no ordinary girl, and that with this single brave act, she may have doomed the world.

Daughter of death.

Alia Keralis just wanted to escape her overprotective brother with a semester at sea. She doesn’t know she is being hunted by people who think her very existence could spark a world war. When a bomb detonates aboard her ship, Alia is rescued by a mysterious girl of extraordinary strength and forced to confront a horrible truth: Alia is a Warbringer—a direct descendant of the infamous Helen of Troy, fated to bring about an age of bloodshed and misery.

Together.

Two girls will face an army of enemies—mortal and divine—determined to either destroy or possess the Warbringer. Tested beyond the bounds of their abilities, Diana and Alia must find a way to unleash hidden strengths and forge an unlikely alliance. Because if they have any hope of saving both their worlds, they will have to stand side by side against the tide of war.

My thoughts

My first time reading any thing by this author and while I did like her style of writing , and the concept of the story and did give it four stars , I'm not sure if I want to continue with this series , it's not the story or the author it's just I don't like or even read anything that deals with comics, even DC ones, so this one is going to my sister who I know will enjoy it and love it more then I can because she loves to read and collect anything that has to deal with or goes with the DC comics . Other thing is the story was easy to get lost in to and it was nice to see a different take on Wounder Woman's story , and yes if though I don't read DC comics I do know about some of their characters, infact I've seen some of the old Wounder woman TV show episodes , just didn't find it interesting to continue to watch the reruns , so with that said I would like to think Blogging For books for giving me a chance at seen if this might be a series in would like to read in a change for my honest opinion ,