If you love Sherlock Holmes then you might want to check this out

Edinburgh Twilight
Carole Lawrence
five stars all the way

what is it about:
As a new century approaches, Edinburgh is a city divided. The wealthy residents of New Town live in comfort, while Old Town’s cobblestone streets are clotted with criminals, prostitution, and poverty.
Detective Inspector Ian Hamilton is no stranger to Edinburgh’s darkest crimes. Scarred by the mysterious fire that killed his parents, he faces his toughest case yet when a young man is found strangled in Holyrood Park.
With little evidence aside from a strange playing card found on the body, Hamilton engages the help of his aunt, a gifted photographer, and George Pearson, a librarian with a shared interest in the criminal mind. But the body count is rising. As newspapers spin tales of the “Holyrood Strangler,” panic sets in across the city. And with each victim, the murderer is getting closer to Hamilton, the one man who dares to stop him.

My thoughts :
OMH I loved it, loved everything about it , the characters , the story line, the touch of Gothic to it, how it pulled me in to the story from the every start . And how the main character Ian remind me in some ways of Sherlock Homes . I also loved how it showed you and brought to life the way life was back in that century. What a really great start to a new series ,can't wait to read more of this series. With that said I would love to give a big thinks to NetGalley for giving me the chance at finding a new series to full in love with