4.5 stars

The Devil's Colony by Bill Schweigart
The Devil's Colony
By:Bill Schweigart

What's it's about:
The greatest monster is man. From the author of The Beast of Barcroft and Northwoods comes a chilling descent into the depths of horror and human depravity.

Ben McKelvie had a good job, a nice house, a beautiful fiancée . . . until a bloodthirsty shapeshifter took everything away. Ever since, he’s been chasing supernatural phenomena all across the country, aided by dedicated zoologist Lindsay Clark and wealthy cryptozoologist Richard Severance.

Now they face their deadliest challenge yet. In the New Jersey Pine Barrens, a man named Henry Drexler operates a private compound called Välkommen, which is Swedish for “welcome.” Indeed, Drexler welcomes all visitors—so long as they’re racists, neo-Nazis, or otherwise in cahoots with the alt-right. But Drexler is no mere Hitler wannabe. Once he was Severance’s mentor, and his research may well have summoned a monster to the Pine Barrens.

To find out the truth, Ben and Lindsay must enter the camp incognito. There, under the watchful eyes of Drexler’s bodyguards and sociopathic son, they will learn that the most dangerous beasts lurk in the human heart

My thoughts
4.5
This is the last book the the the-fatal-folklore-trilogy , book one is : The Beast of Barcroft and book 2 : Northwoods .While both of them was five stars this one is a 4.5 one for me ,loved seen the characters I grew to love in the first 2 books but this was just felt a little off, like it answered some questions but it also felt like it didn't fit in with the other 2 quite so will. It was a good ending to a really good series and I well still be picking up the books but the other 2 will always be my favorite ones.With that said I would love to think NetGalley for giving me a chance at reading the last book in a series I love.