2nd book of Booktube athon done

By:B.A. Paris
Thriller
Five stars

What's it's about:
If you can’t trust yourself, who can you trust?

Cass is having a hard time since the night she saw the car in the woods, on the winding rural road, in the middle of a downpour, with the woman sitting inside―the woman who was killed. She’s been trying to put the crime out of her mind; what could she have done, really? It’s a dangerous road to be on in the middle of a storm. Her husband would be furious if he knew she’d broken her promise not to take that shortcut home. And she probably would only have been hurt herself if she’d stopped.

But since then, she’s been forgetting every little thing: where she left the car, if she took her pills, the alarm code, why she ordered a pram when she doesn’t have a baby.

The only thing she can’t forget is that woman, the woman she might have saved, and the terrible nagging guilt.

Or the silent calls she’s receiving, or the feeling that someone’s watching her…

My thoughts:
OMG this is a must read, I can see why in some cases it's a hyped book, it plays with your mind as your reading , in the story you meet Cass who's driving home on a darked and lonely back road to get home in a storm , when she comes up on a parked car with a woman inside of it, at first she stops because she thinks the woman might have a breakdown,but after a short time Cass start getting a bad fell and decides to leave ,it's not until the next morning that she finds out that the lady in the car was killed, and so after that things start to go wrong, as your reading the story you get pulled in to it, and you start to think is Cass going crazy, is the killer after her or is it someone else who's after her , there was times I actually thought she was going crazy ,then the more I read I thought ok so it's the killer ,he or she knows where Cass lives and after her , but then after awhile I went back to she nuts, it was a back and forth thing with me, is Cass nuts, is the killer the one doing all the strange stuff that's happening,or is it someone else, like I said it's a must read , so glad that NetGalley give me a chance at reading what turned out to be a really good book.going to have to pick up a copy when I can.