a must read psychological thriller

99 Red Balloons
by Elisabeth Carpenter
psychological thriller
ARC NetGalley
5 stars

What 's its about :
Two girls go missing, decades apart. What would you do if one was your daughter?

Eight-year-old Grace is last seen in a sweetshop. Her mother Emma is living a nightmare. But as her loved ones rally around her, cracks begin to emerge.

What are the emails sent between her husband and her sister? Why does her mother take so long to join the search? And is there more to the disappearance of her daughter than meets the eye?

Meanwhile, ageing widow Maggie Taylor sees a familiar face in the newspaper. A face that jolts her from the pain of her existence into a spiralling obsession with another girl – the first girl who disappeared…

This is a gripping psychological thriller with a killer twist that will take your breath away.

my thoughts :
This book is a must read, because once you start reading it you won't want to put it down, its the type of book that plays with your mind all the way to the every end, it makes you second guess your self, which I loved even if I did guess wrong .
Its told in different perspective : one is ageing widow Maggie , one is Grace's Aunt , and then you have one that keeps you guessing, because you don't know which little girl/ kidnapper is talking , is it both, is it Grace / her kidnapper or the other little girl / her kidnapper that went missing a long time ago, and mixed into that you have a lot of secrets and lies that need to come out , and once again your guessing , what are the secrets and lies , who's telling the truth ,and who's lying. So with that said get ready for the ride of your life . Because you won't see the end coming unit its on top of you. With that said I would love to say thinks to NetGalley for giving me this chance at reading what might become one of my new favorite books of 2017 , can't wait to pick up a copy and add it to my library.