A must read series

Hollow Scream
By: Morgan Hannah MacDonald

What is it about:
THE FINAL SCREAM IS HOLLOW
The small mountain town of Crescent Hollow has a serial killer, or is it three?
The small mountain town of Crescent Hollow has a serial killer, or is it three?
Women are being murdered in a grisly fashion. Now the killer has targeted one in particular and Wyatt Thomas has vowed to keep her safe.

HIS BURIAL GROUND HAS BEEN DESECRATED

Forensic Psychiatrist, Wyatt Thomas, has escaped the city to the quiet mountain town of Crescent Hollow to finish his latest book on serial killers. Cutting himself off from the outside world appears to be a great idea until his work follows him. A serial killer’s graveyard has been located nearby. As more and more bodies are unearthed there appears to be three separate MO’s. The mystery of which is more than he can resist.

HIS ANGER UNSURPASSED

Special Agents Annie Thomas and Blake Hayashi of The FBI’s Behavior Analyst Unit have been sent to The George Washington Jefferson National Forest to aid local law enforcement with a case. Either a serial killer has been active in the area for roughly fifty years or three killers are using the same dumping ground.

SOMEONE MUST PAY

Seasoned Homicide Detective, Merrybell Montgomery, left her career in Philly to take care of her ailing husband in his hometown of Crescent Hollow, Virginia. Although he passed over a year ago, she’s remained in the picturesque town with no idea what to do with the rest of her life. Suddenly she finds herself stuck in the middle of a nightmare. She’s being stalked by a serial killer and has no idea what put her in his sights.

NO ONE IS SAFE

Now they must all work together to stop a killer or die trying.

My thoughts:
5 stars
First off I would love to say thinks to Morgan Hannah MacDonald for send me an ARC copy of Hollow Scream to read and review in change for my honest opinion which this is, second think is that I'm kicking myself right now because I've had the first book to this series and still haven't picked it up, now after reading this I want to, this is the four time I've read something by her and have gotten lost in the story, and her characters, it has everything in that I love , a romance ( that doesn't take any thing away from the story), characters that come to life before your very eyes, and it's also that type of story that grabs you and won't let go, on that note I do have to say that it's not for the faint of heart, because it does go into details about different serial killers and how the killed their victims,and what they did to their bodies. Think goodness I'm not one of those, because‚Äč this book is dark, and shows the dark side of humanity. But it still is a must read infact the hole series is.So go pick it up and give it a chance.