One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus ( if you like the movie The Breakfast Club,then this might be for you)

One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
One of Us Is Lying is the story of what happens when five strangers walk into detention and only four walk out alive. Everyone is a suspect, and everyone has something to hide.

Pay close attention and you might solve this.
On Monday afternoon, five students at Bayview High walk into detention.
Bronwyn, the brain, is Yale-bound and never breaks a rule.
Addy, the beauty, is the picture-perfect homecoming princess.
Nate, the criminal, is already on probation for dealing.
Cooper, the athlete, is the all-star baseball pitcher.
And Simon, the outcast, is the creator of Bayview High’s notorious gossip app.

Only, Simon never makes it out of that classroom. Before the end of detention Simon's dead. And according to investigators, his death wasn’t an accident. On Monday, he died. But on Tuesday, he’d planned to post juicy reveals about all four of his high-profile classmates, which makes all four of them suspects in his murder. Or are they the perfect patsies for a killer who’s still on the loose?

Everyone has secrets, right? What really matters is how far you would go to protect them

My thoughts:
4.5
First off if you like the movie The Breakfast Club then you might like this , because in some ways it kind of does remind the reader alittle bit of that movie, which is why I requested it from NetGalley in the first place​ and I want to see how much was like the movie. And while there is a little reminder it's total different . The Breakfast Club:
1: athlete
2:beauty/ princess
3:criminal
4:brain
5:outcast
Now for the differences and the reminders
Reminders
1:And just like the movie they end up in detention and of course the teacher that's o watch over the detention hall leaves the room
Differences
The brainy
Outcast
LQTB character

The same:
Reble/ criminal
beauty/ princess
athlete
Plus this story has a lot of twist and turns and secrets that have a way of coming out, with that said I would like to say thinks to NetGalley for giving me the chance at reading this in change for my honest opinion, on that note to see and find out what the secrets are, as well as who is the LQTB character , who's dating who and what happened to Simon and what he was going to tell everyone at school ,well you're​going to have to read this for yourself.