The Enigma Strain (Harvey Bennett Thrillers Book 1) - Nick Thacker

When a bomb goes off at Yellowstone National Park, the reclusive park ranger Harvey "Ben" Bennett is startled to realize that the blast wasn't the only threat: the bomb released some sort of virus into the air, and it's beginning to infect and kill more and more people.

It's a race against time as Ben teams up with a woman from the CDC to figure who's behind the attacks, and how to stop the next one.
What did I think of it:
five stars
First off this this the first time I've ever read anything by Nick Thacker and I have to say that I'm so glade that I picked it up , its a hole lot better then I thought it would be, I have to say that there is something about his writing style or at lest in this book that reminds me of two authors who I love to read one is Michael Crichton and other is one of my 2 all time favorite authors James Rollins, in which case they both have a way of making you think while your reading their books as well as having a way of pulling you into the story and holding your attention and not letting go until the last page, this book well having you setting on the edge of your set or bed, while there is a slight romance going on between the 2 main characters , it doesn't take anything away form the story, and like I said before it has away of making you think, about how everyday there are discovers and how those discovers are used either to help or to hinder us, and how no matter what we think we know about virus there is always someone who is thinking of ways of using it and not for the good of mankind. This book brings to mind that even though its just a story , that what happenings in it could actual happing in real life, it a must read.