its amazing

All the Dead Girls (Graveyard Falls) - Rita Herron

All the Dead Girls (Graveyard Falls, #3) by Rita Herron
When a violent storm hits Graveyard Falls, it unearths the unimaginable: skeletons of teenage girls, each dressed in white and holding a candle. It’s clear to FBI agent Beth Fields that this is the work of a long-standing killer—but could it be the one she escaped years ago? She has no memory of the man who held her captive and murdered her friend. But even though someone was jailed for the crime, she’s always feared that the real killer is still out there…waiting and watching.

Ian Kimball never believed his stepfather was guilty of Beth’s kidnapping or the slaying of two local girls. Now Graveyard Falls’s sheriff, he’s determined to catch the true perpetrator. And when more young women go missing, he realizes he needs Beth’s help. She is nothing like Ian expected, and everything he desires. But if they have any hope of finally ending the killer’s reign of terror, Beth and Ian will need to put everything aside, including their past, their mistrust, and their growing attraction…

What did I think:
Five stars
First off I want to say that this is the first time I've read a book by this author and even though it's book 3 in a series,I'm so glad that I decided to give it a try, OMG it was better than I thought it out be,it kept my attention all the way though the story and not once did I want to put it down, it's one of those stories that once you start reading it ,it reaches out and grabs you and won't let go, there's twist and turn, and family secrets that needs to be told, and while it does have a little romance in it ,it doesn't take anything way from the story, its non stop action, fast paced, has twists and turns in it, full of intrigue and tension, keeps you guessing on who the killer is, characters are well developed, and if you love thrillers, and mysteries then you need to check this out, with that said I would also like to say thinks to NetGalley for giving me a chance at read what turned out to be a great book to a new series that I'm looking forward to get in a change for my honest opinion and that this definitely my honest opinion 100%.