Leighann Dobbs Cozy Mystery Collection:

author Leighann Dobbs has compiled four full length mysteries from her top selling series into one book!

So because of I'm going to rate each one by themselves first then rate the hole book by one rating ,if that makes any sense,so the first book is:

Ghostly Paws (Mystic Notch Cozy Mystery Series Book 1)

Middle age can be murder...

At least that's how it seems to former crime journalist, Wilhelmina Chance, whose near-fatal accident has given her a strange side effect... she sees ghosts.

After a messy divorce sends her fleeing back to her hometown of Mystic Notch, nestled in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, Willa finds herself haunted by the tenacious ghost of the town librarian who insists Willa solve her murder.

Luckily, she has lots of help, including a quirky cast of small-town characters, the cat she's inherited from her grandmother, and her best friend, Pepper, who claims her herbal teas can work magic.

But just when Willa thinks she's discovered who the killer is, she finds out that things are not what they seem in Mystic Notch, and the case takes a strange turn that has Willa adding even some of her long-time friends to her suspect list.

Can Willa find the real killer in time to keep the magical balance in Mystic Notch on the side of good, or will evil prevail?

What at did I think of it:

5 stars

I loved how the main character could see and talk to ghost, and that she owned and worked in a book shop, other thing I loved was her cat, loved how you get to meet the characters and they don't take any thing away from the story but they seem to bring something to it, love how some of the characters each and every morning meet up at the book store just to talk for a while,another thing I loved was how it kept me guessing on who was the killer, and even though I kept trying to guess I was wrong, there's even some parts that just made me laugh.Can't wait to pick up the next book in the this series.

so the next book I'm to read is

Bake, Battle & Roll (Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Book

But unfortunately I can't ,so the problem is so far in this series I've read books 1-3 ( which I own in other bind up with book 4) so the books in this series is:

Killer Cupcakes (Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Book 1)( read 5 stars)

Dying For Danish (Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Book 2) ( read 5 stars)

Murder, Money & Marzipan (Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Book 3) ( read 5 stars)

3 Bodies and a Biscotti (Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Book 4) Need to read

Brownies, Bodies and Bad Guys (Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Book 5) Need to get

then I can read book 6 and after the one I can pick up and read book 7 which I already own,which is:

Wedded Blintz (Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Book 7) Need to read before buy the rest of this series

so so the next book is going to be :so the 3rd book is

A Zen For Murder (Moosamuck Island Cozy Mystery Series Book 1)