need to be fix

Cataclysm - Tim Washburn

FIRST THE GROUND SHAKES . . .
At Yellowstone National Park, earthquake tremors are common. But today, park scientist Tucker Mayfield detects something different: a disturbing new increase in activity—and intensity . . .

THEN THE LAVA RISES . . .
Lurking beneath the park’s natural wonders, earth’s largest supervolcano begins to awaken after 640,000 years. If—or when—it blows, two-thirds of the North American continent will be destroyed . . .

NOW THE WHOLE WORLD TREMBLES . . . IN FEAR
Racing against time, Tucker Mayfield mobilizes a team to evacuate all visitors from the park—including his family at the Old Faithful Inn. But when the earthquakes intensify, and the death toll rises, a shockwave of panic spreads across the nation. Troops are deployed, emergency plans activated. But nothing can stop a natural disaster of this magnitude. When the volcano erupts, doomsday begins—and no one gets out alive . . .

What did I think of it:
1 stI had to DNF it 100% because I couldn't read it, all the way though it there was worlds that look liked this J essica and so on ,every page there was words like that, and it just took away from what might have been a really good story, so I'm just going to wait and buy it when I can and then see what I think. With that said I would like to say thinks to NetGalley for giving me a chance to read what might have been a great book ,