better than I though it would be, loved it

Love Me Anyway (Passions in the Park) - JL Redington

about the author:
JL Redington Author of Mystery Romance & Young Adult Fiction About the Author JL Redington lives in Juneau Alaska with her husband Terry and puppy, Shelby. Together they are the parents of 6 grown children and 18 grandchildren. She loves to read, camp, cook and be with her friends and family. Reading has always been a source of relaxation to her. She read to her children each day when they were young and continues to have a love of good books. Beginning her writing career in Young Adult fiction, she wrote The Esme' Chronicles, with three books currently available and another to follow. Though her love of children was her main motivation, she soon felt inspired to delve into the genre she enjoys reading most, Mystery/Romance. The Broken Heart series was created with the very first book being The Lies That Save Us. The first book in each of her series, she offers free for download on Amazon, BN.com and iBooks. Get ready for more new fun adventures with JL Redington in 2014

book synopsis:
There is a serial killer loose in America’s National Parks. Greyson Beauchene, Head Ranger of Alaska’s Denali National Park is certain he will never have to deal with that because his park is too ‘out of the way.’ However, Ranger Beauchene soon finds out he is dead wrong.
Greyson and his two assistants are flown by helicopter into a remote section of the park where hikers have found a casket, one of the biggest indicators the serial killer has found Denali. Greyson’s team is joined by one incredibly irritating and extremely demanding FBI Profiler and her two Agents. Very good at what she does, Aspen O’Connell sets out to take control of the crime scene and everyone involved in it, and Greyson is having none of it.
Greyson, Aspen and their teams must work together to find this killer before he kills again. Events move quickly as the group pieces together clues from the crime scene and a profile is established. As they work through abduction attempts and visible threats, Greyson and Aspen struggle to put their growing feelings for each other in a place that will keep them focused on finding an evil, evil man and bringing justice to innocent victims.

My rating: 5 stars
challenges on Goodreads I used it for:
The Life of a Book Addict
Color Challenge -* February Color *RED
What did I think of the story:
OMG I loved it, it had me hooked from the first page, and it held my attention though out the book , I loved Greyson Beauchene and his team, but as for Aspen O’Connell the first part of the book I hated her so much that I kept think that she was belligerent, unreasonable, malicious, a control freak, rudely , and I mean that and that was just the first part of the book, finally the 2nd part of the book she began to grow on me after while , it was like she was finally showing her true personality , the one where she cared about people and not just herself,as for the ending I loved it , loved how it ended and can't wait to pick up book 2 of this series.