funny cozy read

Killer Cupcakes - Leighann Dobbs

Things are going great for Lexy Baker. She's finally opened her dream bakery, gotten rid of her cheating boyfriend and settled into her grandmothers house with her perky dog Sprinkles at her side.

But her blissful life doesn't last long. When her ex boyfriend is found poisoned with cupcakes from her bakery, Lexy finds herself in the middle of a murder investigation headed up by her hunky neighbor detective Jack Perillo.

With the help of a gang of iPad toting, would-be detective grandmothers, Lexy decides to take it upon herself to find the real murderer in order to clear her name and get her bakery back in business.

As things heat up on the murder trail, in the kitchen and between Lexy and the hunky detective, it's a race against time to put the real murderer behind bars and get back to baking.

Will Lexy get her man?

what I thought of it:and loved it, this is the first cozy type mystery I've ever picked up.can't wait to read more of this series.so glad you picked it for me, there was some funny parts in it that I loved , loved the characters as well, can't believe that I never pick this types of mysteries up , the ones I pick up all the time is mysteries with horror, or are Mystery, Thriller & Suspenseď„….so oncne again thinks for the pick going to have to check out book 2 now. looks like you found me a new series that is totally different then what I ever pick up.