1/20 or more Netgalley ARCs

ASIN: B075WCNTK6
Price:$1.99
pages:
book synopsis
FLORIDA. IT’S WHERE YOU GO TO DIE.
Welcome to Polo Springs, a sleepy little town on Florida’s Gulf Coast. It’s a great place to live—if you don’t mind the hurricanes. Or the flooding. Or the unusual wildlife . . .

IGUANAS. THEY’RE EVERYWHERE.
Maybe it’s the weather. But the whole town is overrun with the little green bastards this year. They’re causing a lot of damage. They’re eating everything in sight. And they’re just the babies . . .

HUMANS. THEY’RE WHAT’S FOR DINNER.
The mayor wants to address the iguana problem. But when Hurricane Ramona slams the coast, the town has a bigger problem on their hands. Bigger iguanas. Bigger than a double-wide. Unleashed by the storm, this razor-toothed horde of prehistoric predators rises up from the depths—and descends on the town like retirees at an early bird special. Except humans are on the menu. And it’s all you can eat . . .

My thoughts : WOW this brings back memories of the old black and white SCI FI movies I love to watch from the 50s and 60s , where you have gaint monsters vs the human race , and yes i know they still make them today but there's something about those old movies that I love and this story has that something. Also this one was way better then his last book which i read and didn't like , this one is right up there with is first book i ever read which is called The Montauk Monster, with that said I would love to say thinks to Netgalley and the Kensigton Publishing as well as the author for giving me a change at reading and reviewing Jurassic Florida in change for my honost opinion.
rating :5