To easy to guess who the killer is

The Beekeeper by Stewart Giles
The Beekeeper
by:Stewart Giles
3.5 stars

what's its about:
A shocking discovery starts a trail of mayhem on the Cornish coast.

Alice Green is a beekeeper in the small Cornish village of Polgarrow. One evening, Alice finds something strange under the hollyhock bush in her garden. The gruesome discovery will change everyone’s lives.

Detective Harriet Taylor has just transferred to the area from Edinburgh. As she investigates a series of shocking crimes, she grows close to the old beekeeper and is determined to bring the murderer to justice.

A crime mystery with a streak of black humour. You’ll enjoy this fast-paced and dark unearthing of the underbelly of a sleepy Cornish village

my thoughts:
While The Beekeeper is a easy read its also ever easy to guess who the killer is after just reading some of the story, you basically know who the killer is when the murders start happening, while I like it and like the concept of the story ,I wished it was a little hard to guess, but it still a a good story to pick up if you want something fast and easy to read. With that said I would like to say thinks to Netgalley for giving me a chance at reading The Beekeeper