DNF 100%, boring, dull, and dry

Shooting Lincoln Mathew Brady, Alexander Gardner, and the Race to Photograph the Story of the Century by Nicholas Pistor
Shooting Lincoln: Mathew Brady, Alexander Gardner, and the Race to Photograph the Story of the Century
By : Nicholas Pistor
Non fiction
DNF 100%

What's it's about
Matthew Brady and Alexander Gardner were the new media moguls of their day. Together they brought the Civil War and all of its terrible suffering into Northern living rooms. Newspapers sold out when they ran their photos, and, by the end of the war, they were locked in fierce competition. When the biggest story of the century-Lincoln's assassination-broke, their paparazzi-like race intensified. Whoever could take the most sensational-or ghastly-photo would achieve lasting fame.

Shooting Lincoln tells the astonishing behind-the-photograph story of these two media pioneers who raced to "shoot" Lincoln in the days after he died and the assassins on the day they died. The photos they took electrified the country, unlocking the passion of Americans for close-up views of history as it happened.

What I thought of it
Boring, dull, and dry, . Doesn't pull you in to the story, the aspect of the book was and is a good idea but it's not my cup of tea, and I love to read non fiction, but this book won't be finding it's way on to either my book shelf or Kindle books ,with that said I would like to say thinks to NetGalley for at least giving me a chance to read it even if I did ended up DNF it.