First actually book of Booktube athon done

Scent of Danger (The Phoenix Agency Book 3) by Desiree Holt
Scent of Danger
By:Desiree Holt
Romance
5 stars

What is it about:
Kelly Monroe was shocked when her dog, Xena, a Caucasian Ovcharka seemed to bond at once with Rick Latrobe, a partner in the high profile Phoenix Agency. Ovcharkas are known for linking with only their owners. But Xena is picking up Rick’s wave length, very much aware when an attempt is made on Rick’s life and sensing all kinds of danger signals related to Rick’s current project: ferrying a shipment of arms to a private security cadre in Iraq. Rick is nearly killed when the shipment is stolen by terrorists who are hot on his trail. Only Kelly and Xena—coached by members of The Lotus Circle to expand the psychic link between the three of them—can keep him safe. As Rick scrambles to learn who’s behind the whole mess, the relationship he and Kelly have deepens. But Xena is the real star, not only signaling when danger is at hand but “sniffing” out the killers.

My thoughts:
OMG I need to get the rest of this series and read it, it has everything in it that I love , an amazing dog, steamy hot romance, hot guys and action , as well as steamy sex scenes , will be getting the rest of this series as soon as I can, with that said I would love to say thinks to NetGalley for giving me the chance at finding a new series to fall in love with.