Love it , plus a new series I'm starting

Too Close to Home (The Forensic Files Book 1) - Tressa Messenger

When the beautiful blond senior head cheerleader, Melissa Cooley, is found stabbed to death on a teacher’s desk in the local high school this small coastal town nestled on the east coast of North Carolina goes into frenzy. To make matters worse another body of slacker boy, Ronald Marks, is found hanging from the field goal post only a day later. Pamlico County native Detective Carma Jones and her partner Harold Green set out on a search for this ruthless assailant who is causing so much havoc in her peaceful home town. No one is safe and everyone is a suspect. The twists and turns along the way lead them in a direction Carma would never have guessed with deep secrets meant to stay buried. Will she be too late to stop the real murder from killing again?

Five stars
What did I think of it,
This is the first time I've ever read any thing by this author and I'm so glad that I picked this up and finally read it, it was so much better than I thought it was going to be, right from the start it had me wanting to know now more about the characters and the secrets they were keeping, and trying to figure out who done it and why, I kinda guessed ,but I was sure if who I thought it was ,was the actual killer or not ,and my guess was right,but still it's a good series to get into, can't wait to pick up the next book.