Skitter: A Novel (The Hatching Series Book 2) - Ezekiel Boone

Tens of millions of people around the world are dead. Half of China is a nuclear wasteland. Mysterious flesh-eating spiders are marching through Los Angeles, Oslo, Delhi, Rio de Janeiro, and countless other cities. According to scientist Melanie Gruyer, however, the spider situation seems to be looking up. Yet in Japan, a giant, truck-sized, glowing egg sack gives a shocking preview of what is to come, even as survivors in Los Angeles panic and break the quarantine zone. Out in the desert, survivalists Gordo and Shotgun are trying to invent a spider super weapon, but it’s not clear if it’s too late, because President Stephanie Pilgrim has been forced to enact the plan of last resort: The Spanish Protocol. America, you are on your own.

What did I think
5 stars
OMG Ezekiel Boone has done it again, I didn't think that anything even if it is book 2 could beat his first book in this series The Hatching, but this one has, it's a hole lot better then the first book, it's more hair- rasing, disturbing and the spriders are more menacing and threatening then before as well, it'll keep you setting on the edge of your bed or set, make you jumpe at every little touch and if your not a tad bit afraid of spiders before then after this you will be, can't say anymore then that because you need to pick up both of the books to see what I mean, with that said I would love to say thinks to Netgalley for once again giving me a chance at reading a really great book, in a change for my 100% honest opinion, and believe me when I say I'm diffently looking forward to picking up both books when I can and that I cant wait to see what happens next.