Once again Morgan Hannah MacDonald has done it again

SPIRITS AMONG US - Morgan Hannah MacDonald

WHAT HE SEES WOULD SCARE YOU TO DEATH

Jon-Luc Boudreaux is in Paris hunting a serial killer. That's nothing new, neither is being haunted by the victims, but watching the murders through the killers eyes, now that's something new entirely.

After she's blacklisted by the fashion industry in New York, Angela Henderson moves to Paris, France. Designing clothes is in her blood and she'll stop at nothing to realize her dream.

HE WILL FIND YOU

Cajun bad boy Jon-Luc Boudreaux is an ex-FBI profiler with a secret. He sees the souls of the recently departed. They can't communicate with him in words. Instead, they point to clues he must decipher on his own. That's how he's achieved the highest rate of solved cases in FBI history. A fact that did not win favor among his superiors or fellow colleagues. After years of enduring questions, rumors, and innuendo, Jon-Luc has left the FBI.

WHEN YOU LEAST

In an effort to determine his next course of action, Jon-Luc heads to Paris to visit an old friend. The moment he arrives, he's asked to assist with a case. It’s Fashion Week and the bodies of mutilated models are being discovered all over the city.

EXPECT IT

Now Jon-Luc is on the hunt for the most diabolical killer he's ever encountered and Angie's next on his list.
What did I think of it:
Once again Morgan Hannah MacDonald has done it again , she delivers romance, mystery and a paranormal adventure all rolled up as one and I don't know how she does it, but each time I pick up a book in this series its harder to pick a favorited out of it, and just like the other two books in this series it gives you that creepy feeling that we've came to love in this series, once you start to read you can't stop , its like a drug , you have to know what happens next, and can I say that I love the heat that's between Angela and Jon-Luc , as with the other two books that I read so far , I read it in one setting, what can I say it kept me guessing , as well as setting on the edge of my bed , with that said I would love to say thinks to Morgan Hannah MacDonald for send me a copy of her book to read in a change for my honest opinion, which this is 100% , this series is a must read .