2 stars for me just couldn't get into , or understand what was going on.

The Tommyknockers - Stephen King Late last night and the night before, Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers, knocking at the door…” On a beautiful June day, while walking deep in the woods on her property in Haven, Maine, Bobbi Anderson quite literally stumbles over her own destiny and that of the entire town. For the dull gray metal protrusion she discovers in the ground is part of a mysterious and massive metal object, one that may have been buried there for millennia. Bobbi can’t help but become obsessed and try to dig it out…the consequences of which will affect and transmute every citizen of Haven, young and old. It means unleashing extraordinary powers beyond those of mere mortals—and certain death for any and all outsiders. An alien hell has now invaded this small New England town…an aggressive and violent malignancy devoid of any mercy or sanity… What did I think 2 stars This was the first time I've read The Tommyknockers , and I hate to say this but I just didn't like , I don't know if its because I started it on 10/1/16 and had to put it down because I was sick, and I re picked it back up just last week to finish it or if its the story it self, one the big problems I had with it was I just couldn't understand what was going , there was times I would have to go back and re read a the last pages I read and then re read the pages I was on , and I still couldn't understand what was going on, and that never happens when I read a Stephen King book, even though I haven't read that many, I can say that its different then the movie ( which I hate by the way) and that's the only good thing that it has going for it, I will be giving it a other try at a later date , and even if I don't like it then it'll be stay in my Stephen King library, another thing was I just couldn't get into the book, I kept hopping that the more I got into it , it would reach out and pull me into the story like his other books , The Stand, It, Finder Keepers, Mr. Mercedes and so on has done but this one just fell short of doing it.