Phantom Evil by Heather Graham (2012-03-27) - Heather Graham

secret government unit, a group of renegade paranormal investigators... and a murder no one else can crack.

Though haunted by the recent deaths of two teammates, Jackson Crow knows that the living commit the most heinous crimes.

A police officer utilizing her paranormal intuition, Angela Hawkins already has her hands full of mystery and bloodshed.

But one assignment calls to them too strongly to resist. In a historic mansion in New Orleans's French Quarter, a senator's wife falls to her death. Most think she jumped; some say she was pushed. And yet others believe she was beckoned by the ghostly spirits inhabiting the house — once the site of a serial killer's grisly work.

In this seemingly unsolvable case, only one thing is certain: whether supernatural or all too human, crimes of passion will cast Jackson and Angela into danger of losing their lives... and their immortal souls.

What did I think:
Five stars
This is the first book by this author that I've ever read and I'm so glad that I picked it up and give it a chance,because I 100% loved it, what did I love about it
1: It reached out and grabbed my attention and kept it to the very end ,
2: The characters,loved how each one of the team bought something in their own way to make the team even better then it could have been.
3:The background of New Orleans, the way the author brought it to live
4:the romance between to of the characters
5: Kept me guessing about whither the house was truly hunted or not.
If you love books that reaches out and grabs your attention and won't let go then this might be for you,