gripping serial killer thriller

The Girl in the Ice: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster crime thriller novel Book 1) - Robert Bryndza

Description

Her eyes are wide open. Her lips parted as if to speak. Her dead body frozen in the ice... She is not the only one.

When a young boy discovers the body of a woman beneath a thick sheet of ice in a South London park, Detective Erika Foster is called in to lead the murder investigation.

The victim, a beautiful young socialite, appeared to have the perfect life. Yet when Erika begins to dig deeper, she starts to connect the dots between the murder and the killings of three prostitutes, all found strangled, hands bound and dumped in water around London.

What dark secrets is the girl in the ice hiding?

As Erika inches closer to uncovering the truth, the killer is closing in on Erika.

The last investigation Erika led went badly wrong... resulting in the death of her husband. With her career hanging by a thread, Erika must now battle her own personal demons as well as a killer more deadly than any she's faced before. But will she get to him before he strikes again?

What did I think of it:

OMG my friends on Goodreads was 100 % right about this one , once I started reading it I just couldn't stop, it reached out and grabbed and pulled me in to story before I know what happened, it had me 100% hooked, so glade that I picked it up when I saw that  Amazon had it for only .99 , so what else can I say about it:

1:, full of intrigue and tension

2:story is filled with several potential suspects, as well as red herrings, so much so that it kept me guessing as to who the murder was.

3: loved the characters, or so there was some I really didn't even like ,but I did love most of them

4:once again loved how the story spun in different directions, keeping me guessing about the murder

5: author develops his characters very well and keeps one immersed in the plot

6:page-turner

7:every compellingly

8: would 100% recommend to anyone who enjoys a good thriller that is hard to put down.