Marked in Ink: A Tattoo Coloring Book - Megan Massacre

Tattoo artist Megan Massacre invites adult coloring book fans into her whimsical world of sugar skulls, sailing ships, mermaids, owls, and more. Now you can add your own bold, vibrant colors to her signature edgy and artistic tattoo designs--and tear each perforated page out for display!

What did I think of it:
five stars all the way:
just got it today ,was worried I wouldn't get it but I did, love the drawings , can't wait to see what they looking like when I color them, love how there's different ones to color, high quality, plus I love that all the art work is not on front and back which means I can use color makers if I want to, plus another thing I love is how whimsical each drawing is wither its sailing ships, mermaids , skulls or more, also love how if I want to I can tear out the pages and put them on my wall if I want to, so glad that I give this a change and will be adding it to my over growing adult coloring book library, Even though there is more drawings of skulls then any thing else I still think its great, one reason is now I have something to color in Oct for Halloween . Another reason I'm glad I get it is because it helps me to relax, With that said I would love to also say that I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for my honest opinion and review and that these are 100 % my own thoughts to what is truly a great book , so if you love to color then you need to check this one out.