loved it

Bitten - Kelley Armstrong

about the author:

Today, she continues to spin tales of ghosts and demons and werewolves, while safely locked away in her basement writing dungeon. She's the author of the NYT-bestselling "Women of the Otherworld" paranormal suspense series and "Darkest Powers" young adult urban fantasy trilogy, as well as the Nadia Stafford crime series. Armstrong lives in southwestern Ontario with her husband, kids and far too many pets.

book synopsis:
Elena Michaels is the world’s only female werewolf. And she’s tired of it. Tired of a life spent hiding and protecting, a life where her most important job is hunting down rogue werewolves. Tired of a world that not only accepts the worst in her–her temper, her violence–but requires it. Worst of all, she realizes she’s growing content with that life, with being that person.

So she left the Pack and returned to Toronto where she’s trying to live as a human. When the Pack leader calls asking for her help fighting a sudden uprising, she only agrees because she owes him. Once this is over, she’ll be squared with the Pack and free to live life as a human. Which is what she wants. Really.

my Rating : five stars
Challenges I used it for :
The Life of a Book Addict
Reading Group Challenge 2016
12 + 4 alternates books

2016 Choose Your Own Challenge
read a book that became a tv show in 2015

What did I think of the story:
this was the first time I've ever read anything by this author while I did love it , it did take me a while to like the main character of the book , because to me she was a crybaby, always feeling sorry for herself and never seen what was in front of her, it wasn't until midway that she begin to notice that all the time she had what she want and that was family, it was like she was finally growing up , after that I began to actually like her, while she's not one of my favorites she is on her way of becoming one .can't wait to pick up the next one.