reminds me kind of Dark Angle

The Chimera Vector: The Fifth Column 1 - Nathan M. Farrugia

Nathan M. Farrugia served in the Australian Army in infantry and reconnaissance, and studied film, television and professional writing. He worked as a post-production video editor, colorist and copywriter, where he earned the nickname Fagoogoo because no one could pronounce Farrugia.

Nathan lives in Melbourne, Australia. In his spare time he practices lock picking and discovers hidden places around the world with urban explorers. He studies Systema, a little-known martial art and former secret of Russian special forces. Nathan has trained under USMC, SEAL team, Spetsnaz and Defence Intelligence instructors, and the wilderness and tracking skills of the Chiricahua Apache scouts and Australian Aboriginals

Synopsis:
The Fifth Column: the world’s most powerful and secretive organization. They run our militaries. They run our governments. They run our terrorist cells.

Recruited as a child, Sophia is a deniable operative for the Fifth Column. Like all operatives, Sophia’s DNA has been altered to augment her senses and her mind is splintered into programmed subsets.

On a routine mission in Iran something goes catastrophically wrong. Bugs are beginning to appear in Sophia’s programming and the mission spins out of control.

High-speed chases, gun fights, helicopter battles, immortal psychopaths, super soldiers and mutant abilities are all in the mix in this edge-of-your-seat action-packed techno-thriller

what I thought of it:
First off I want to say thinks to the author Nathan M. Farrugia for thinking of asking me to read his book and send me a copy of it for my honest opinion of it, while I liked it I didn't love it, at first when I started to read it , it had me pulled in to it , but then for some reason it just stopped done it, I kept hoping that it would pull me back in but it didn't , but I lest can say that it some what remind me of a show that I loved to watch before they took it off and that was Dark Angel.